New Mexico Erosion Control Specialists 814 Solutions, LLC provides site-specific solutions to meet your reclamation, revegetation, and erosion control needs. Our mission is to provide our clients with high quality and cost effective results. 814 Solutions, LLC has the trained staff, specialized equipment, and experience necessary to promote our clients success.
We offer soil analysis, site compliance assessment, environmental consulting and product performance evaluations for all clients. All of our crews have OSHA, MSHA, First Aid/CPR certified. Every employee is undergoes a rigorous, and annual, task specific safety awareness program to insure that we are always conscious and safe when on working.
At 814 Solutions, we pride ourselves on doing high-quality work in a time-effective and cost-affordable way. Client satisfaction is our number 1 priority! With over 10 erosion specialists out in the field and an on-staff biologist, 814 is always looking for the best and most affordable way to get clients the results they deserve. We operate with a fleet of specialized vehicles to implement erosion control BMPs with a quick turnaround time.
We perform erosion control services for projects both large and small. Services include maintenance/inspections, consult for mining, homebuilding, heavy civil, vertical construction, and oil gas operations. All services are custom tailored to meet the needs of our clients and keep them in compliance with their industry specific permit requirements.
Some of our recently completed projects include:
• Sun Edison Solar Fields, Lower Brownsville Levee, Hatch Solar Fields, Westside Presbyterian Hospital, Erosion Repair maintenance for the Colorado Department of Transportation, and the Chaparral Wind Farm. A full list of projects and experience within each industry are available upon request.
SOME OF OUR SPECIALIZED EROSION CONTROL SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Seeding (including Hydroseeding, Drill Seeding, Broadcast Seeding, Steep Slope Seeding)
• Mulching: Hydro mulching, Straw & Hay Mulching
• Tree, Shrub, & Plug Planting. Wetland Planting/Plugging/Harvesting
• Dust & Haul Road Stabilization, Fugitive Dust Control
• Soil Preparation, Soil Amendment, Crimping
• Geomorphic Reclamation, Earth Work
• Silt Fence, perimeter protection, and check dams
• Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP, SWP3)
• Erosion Control Logs: Straw, Composted & Mulch sediment control logs
• Slope Stabilization: Erosion Control Blanket & Turf Reinforcement Mat (TRM)
• Invasive Weed Control
• Tree Deforestation/Thinning
• Rip Rap
TYPES OF SITES WE WORK:
• Highway & Transportation
• Drill Holes – Oil & Gas, Exploration Drill Sites, Mined Lands, Abandoned Mine Lands
• Landfills & Pond liner
• Coal Bed Methane
• Open Space & Mountain Developments
• Pipelines & Transmission Lines
• Wetlands Mitigation, Habitat Creation
• Fire Restoration & Burned Area Rehabilitation
• Homebuilding & Commercial Development
GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATIONS SERVED:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wyoming.
If you have any questions about a specific project or would like more information on our company and how we can help meet your erosion control needs, please call us at (505) 872-0846 or email us at Sam@814solutions.com.
New Mexico Erosion Control Services Company 814 Solutions, LLC. NM